Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you an advantage.
There are countless ways to adjust these pedals according to your racing style and ergonomics.
The new D-shape pedal plates and the new pedal extensions now allow to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and the angle of the whole pedal arm.
The completely new design of the brake allows to adjust the stiffness and travel of the brake pedal without using any tools.
The third generation of the ClubSport pedals is still using the simple but proven design of it's legendary predecessors.
The complete pedal set is made of fine CNC-machined aluminum along with strong steel axis.
The new vibration motor n the gas pedal will indicate if you lose grip and should power down. The second motor on the brake warns you if you brake too hard and lock the tyres.
- Vibration motor on gas pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- Utra high 12bit resolution on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design. Ideal for standing pedals
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Re-designed electronics. Parameters like deadzone and brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- New design of the gas pedal to allow a quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility. It works with all Fanatec wheels for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strengths at clutch and throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Vibration motor to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires. Compatible to all games
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optial customisation
- PC (Connection through USB):
- Compatible with any racing wheel from Fanatec or any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc) if used on PC.
- It will work with any racing wheel if the game supports a second controller.
These PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- ...and many others
- If you connect it to a Fanatec wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. Please note that the vibration function is not supported by all games and can be implemented with plug ins to our driver if the games sends the telemetry data.
Console compatibility (Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, etc.):
- Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec Racing Wheel or Wheel Base to which the pedals will be connected.
- The Clubsport Handbrake (optional) needs to be connected to the pedals if you like console compatibility. The V3 now features a dedicated plug for the handbrake.
- Size (L x W x H) : 42.50cm x 28.00cm x 41.00cm
- Weight: 8.14kg
- Volume weight: 9.13kg
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- 3x Pedal Extensions
- 3x D-shape pedal plates
- 1x Strong spring throttle (black)
- 1x Strong spring clutch (black)
- 1x RJ12 connection cable
- 1x USB connection cable
- 1x Lithium grease bottle
- 1x Quick Guide